Nils Master - Stalwart 8cm Fishing Lures
So Good, You'll Want To Keep It Quiet!
The floating Nils Stalwart wobbler has a very distinctive sway swimming action. Its shape and weight design is as original as the other well known "Nils Mastes" lure models and was originally designed as a twin brother for the Spearhead. The Stalwart lure is perfect for cast fishing in rapids, rivers and from a boat. The Stalwart is also excellent for trolling with a low speed behind a boat and also for use with downriggers.
• 8 cm (3")
• 14 g
• 2.5 m (8'+) Running depth
• Handcrafted wooden lures
• Full stainless steel wire-through-body contruction
• Durable hand-painted detailed contrasting colours
• Excellent for barramundi, pike, pikeperch, salmon, and many other species of fish
• Heavy-duty corrosion-resistant saltwater hooks & split-rings
• Made in Finland